Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right.
Manufacturer ratings: Please see more information regarding manufacturer ratings here.
Warning: Lithium-ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium-ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium-ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high-quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. The buyer acknowledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by the seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, the buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
21700 Samsung INR2170048G 4800mAh High Discharge Flat Top Samsung INR2170048G 4800mAh High Discharge Flat Top Specifications:Nominal Capacity...View full details$14.00Sold out
LISHEN 21700 4000MAH 12A FLAT TOP BATTERY The Lishen LR2170SA 12A 4000mah battery delivers exceptional capacity with mid-range power at a very af...View full details$5.00
SAMSUNG 35E 18650 - GREAT FOR BATTERY PACKS! The 35E is a superior cell for low-medium amp, extremely high capacity battery packs and applica...View full details$3.99
Brand: LG Chem Model: M50 Size: 21700 Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh Nominal Voltage: 3.63V Maximum Voltage: 4.2V Discharge Current: 1A Standard, 7.275...View full details$9.99
Original Price $4.00Current Price $3.35
Rechargeable Power Energy 30T 18650 3000MAH SPECIFICATIONS: Ships from Las Vegas Size: 18650 Approximate Diameter: 18.6mm Approximate Length: 6...View full detailsOriginal Price $4.00Current Price $3.35Save 16%