Replacement Battery for Cardiac Science (AED G3) Zeller Power ZP9146Y
100% American Made FDA Certified Zeller Power Products
Zeller Power's Cardiac Science 9146-102/202/302 medical replacement battery is rated at 12V, 7.5Ah, 90 Wh. This replacement battery for Cardiac Science 9146-102/202/302 is 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds the original specification. This 9146-102/202/302 replacement battery made by Zeller Power has been tested for safety and designed for high performance.
Non-Rechargeable Battery pack for Cardiac Science PowerHeart G3 AED, Not an Orginal Manufacturer of NOT a Cardiac Science Intellisense Battery only the Replacement aftermarket battery.
- Replaces part number 9146-102
- Replaces part number 9146-202
- Replaces part number 9146-302
• Chemistry: Sealed Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
• Ratings: 12V 7.5Ah
• Version: Non-Rechargeable
• Typical Capacity: 12 hrs of "On" Time / Up to 300 Full Discharges
• Shelf Life: A new lithium battery pack has a shelf life of five (5) years stored at proper temperatures. Shelf life is defined as the length of time a battery can be stored, prior to installation into AED, without degrading its performance. Proper storage temperature is between 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F).
• Recommended Replace Interval: Three (3) years, depending upon usage.
• Self Testing: With the lithium battery pack installed, the AED automatically tests it as part of the Daily Autotest. In addition, every 28 days a self-test is performed to check the battery overload, electrodes, electronics, full energy charge cycle, and software.
• Useful Life and Expected Capacity: When optimally maintained, a new lithium battery pack has a capacity of 7.5 Amp-hours, which is equivalent to 12 hours of “ON” time. It is important to know that just turning the AED on uses up battery capacity. Also, each year, battery capacity decreases while the battery is in the AED due to the normal self-discharge rate. After 4 years of absolutely no patient use, approximately 35% of the useful life will remain (4.9 hours of “ON” time)
• Proper Maintenance: Do not attempt to recharge. Do not use beyond the expiration date marked on the label. Do not expose to temperatures greater than 50 degrees Celsius (122 F). Do not allow electrical connection between the contacts, as it can blow the internal fuse and disable the battery permanently.
• Ground Transport Only: Cannot be shipped by air (Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, International) due to federal regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft.
1 Year Warranty System please contact us directly at: