Sealed Lithium Battery 12V 150Ah
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery (12V150Ah) Sealed Lithium
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
Sealed Lithium Batteries are long lasting batteries that can live up to 10 years due to its high life cycle and recharge ability vs Lead acid batteries that only last about a year.
- Reliable quality: We focus on the various parts of production, from selection of supplier to the production of phosphate material to lithium
- battery cell production to assemble of battery pack, make sure the tractability of the products.
- Long cycle time: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life than lead acid battery. Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total
- cost of ownership.
- Higher power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery with higher discharge rate. Also can sustain higher charge current and limit the
- charge time.
- Lighter weight: About 50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A drop in replacement for lead acid battery. Wider temperature range :-20℃-60℃.
- Super safety: Lithium Iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharged or short
- circuit situation.
Lithium battery material do not have any poisonous and harmful substances both in production and use.Now it is
widely accepted by more and more countries.
● LED Light
● Solar Energy
● Marine Equipment
● Light EV
Battery is Lithium battery which means its rechargeable and will need a charger typical battery life is 8 - 10 years.
- Normal Voltage: 12.8V
- Rated Capacity: 150±1Ah(0.2C)
- Energy: About 2100Wh
- Cycle Life:
- Over charge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Temperature protection
- Balanced function
- Charge Voltage: 14.4±0.15V
- Charge Mode: 2C to 14.4V, then 14.4V, charge current to 0.01C (CC/CV)
- Standard Charge Current :30A
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Continuous Current: 75A
- Max Continuous Current: ≤120A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: About 10.0V
- Charge Temperature: 0℃ to 45℃
- Discharge Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
- Material System LiFePO4: Plastic
- Dimensions (mm): (485±1)mm×(172±1)mm×(240±2)mm
- Weight: 20±0.2Kg
- Terminal: M8
Optional Upgrades (will add to lead time)
- Protocol (optional): SMBus/RS485/RS232
- SOC (optional): LED/LCD
- USB(optional): 5.0V1/2A