12V 100Ah LiFePo4
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery (12V86Ah) Sealed Lithium
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
Sealed Lithium Batteries are long lasting batteries that can live up to 10 years due to its high life cycle and recharge ability vs Lead acid batteries that only last about a year.
- Reliable quality: We focus on the various parts of production, from selection of supplier to the production of phosphate material to lithium
- battery cell production to assemble of battery pack, make sure the tractability of the products.
- Long cycle time: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life than lead acid battery. Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total
- cost of ownership.
- Higher power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery with higher discharge rate. Also can sustain higher charge current and limit the
- charge time.
- Lighter weight: About 50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A drop in replacement for lead acid battery. Wider temperature range :-20℃-60℃.
- Super safety: Lithium Iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharged or short
- circuit situation.
Batteries are all built to order and will take 3 - 4 weeks to arrive so please call to see if batteries are on shelf. RPE likes to only have batteries fresh so there is no batteries being sold that has been sitting on shelf for months. Photos are for representation only actual product may very in look but size is accurate
Li-phosphate is often used to replace the lead acid starter battery. Four cells in series produce 12.80V, a similar voltage to six 2V lead acid cells in series. Vehicles charge lead acid to 14.40V (2.40V/cell) and maintain a topping charge. Topping charge is applied to maintain full charge level and prevent sulfation on lead acid batteries.
With four Li-phosphate cells in series, each cell tops at 3.60V, which is the correct full-charge voltage. At this point, the charge should be disconnected but the topping charge continues while driving. Li-phosphate is tolerant to some overcharge; however, keeping the voltage at 14.40V for a prolonged time, as most vehicles do on a long road trip, could stress Li-phosphate. Time will tell how durable Li-Phosphate will be as a lead acid replacement with a regular vehicle charging system. Cold temperature also reduces performance of Li-ion and this could affect the cranking ability in extreme cases.
- Modules communicate via RS485 by BMU(Battery Management Unit)
- Inter-module & intra-module balancing via BMU
- Enhanced SOC calculation via BMU
- Charge and discharge control via BMU
- Temperature monitor via BMU
- Isolation measurement via BMU
- Easy installation up to 160KWh system in series & parallel
- Rugged mechanical and easy handling design
- Built in LED battery status indicator
- Can be charged with most lead-acid chargers
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Cells Type: LiFePo4
- Continuous charge current: 30A
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Peak Discharge Current: 60A
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Communication: Mondbus (CanBus)
- Cycle Life:
- Over charge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Temperature protection
- Balanced function
- Length - 260mm
- Width - 164mm
- height - 246mm