Sealed Lithium Battery 24V 10Ah
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery (12V20Ah) Sealed Lithium
Lead Time 3 - 5 Business days USA Built
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
Sealed Lithium Batteries are long-lasting batteries that can live up to 10 years due to its high life cycle and rechargeability vs Lead-acid batteries that only last about a year.
- Reliable quality: We focus on the various parts of production, from the selection of a supplier to the production of phosphate material to lithium
- battery cell production to assemble the battery pack, make sure the tractability of the products.
- Long cycle time: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life than a lead-acid battery. Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total
- cost of ownership.
- Higher power: Delivers twice the power of lead-acid battery with a higher discharge rate. Also can sustain higher charge current and limit the
- charge time.
- Lighter weight: About 50% of the weight of a comparable lead-acid battery. A drop-in replacement for a lead-acid battery. Wider temperature range: -20℃-60℃.
- Super safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharged or short
- circuit situation.
Lithium battery material does not have any poisonous and harmful substances both in production and use. Now it is
widely accepted by more and more countries.
● LED Light
● Solar Energy
● Marine Equipment
● Light EV
The battery is a Lithium battery which means its rechargeable and will need a charger typical battery life is 8 - 10 years.
- Normal Voltage: 12.8V
- Rated Capacity: 20±1Ah(0.2C)
- Energy: About 256Wh
- Cycle Life:
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Temperature protection
- Balanced function
- Charge Voltage: 14.4±0.15V
- Charge Mode: 2C to 14.4V, then 14.4V, charge current to 0.01C (CC/CV)
- Standard Charge Current: 5A
- Max Charge Current: 10A
- Continuous Current: 10A
- Max Continuous Current: ≤40A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: About 10.0V
- Charge Temperature: 0℃ to 45℃
- Discharge Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
- Material System LiFePO4: Plastic
- Dimensions (mm): (181±1)mm×(76±1)mm×(165±2)mm
- Weight: 2.8±0.1Kg
- Terminal: M5
Optional Upgrades (will add to lead time)
- Protocol (optional): SMBus/RS485/RS232
- SOC (optional): LED/LCD
- USB(optional): 5.0V1/2A
2 Year USA warranty battery
******Comes in Black only******